As a visitor on this site, and customer at Organista, you have the right to know what personal data we hold about you. The reason we store data is to improve our services by analyzing how you use our products and website. We protect all the data and aim to keep the highest compliance by our security standards. We will therefore never handle over your data to anyone, but partners linked to our business. We don’t store any other data than necessary for our services. We don’t store anything longer than legally permitted. You always have a right to update or delete your personal data.
This policy is made to protect the data of customers and users. By visiting this website, our service or purchasing products, you commit to the policy. If you disagree, don’t do anything of the above.
WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We aim to create a great overall user experience and provide you with relevant information. Therefore, we collect data from our users. The information is not connected to any personal information. It’s anonymous, as long as you don’t interact with us by any other way than just surfing.
- Location – From which location our visitors come from
- Behavior - How the visitor behaviors while visiting the website. What content you open and when.
- Surfing information – The information regarding your device and browser. Which internet service u use.
Our purpose with collecting data is to analyze the usage statistics. By doing that we can improve our business with making better content, improve security and create a better overall experience for a future or existing costumer.
NO THIRD PARTIES
We care about your safety and we will never give or sell any personal information to a third part. However, we may share it with Organista partners who process data on behalf of us and provide us with services. Only for the purposes described in this policy.
Google Analytics- We use Google Analytics on our site to help us learn about store visits and the pages being viewed.
DATA MANUALLY PROVIDED BY YOU
When you interact with us – by, for example, email, signing up to our newsletter or make a purchase we may ask for further information to fulfill your request and provide you with a better service.
We use your personal data to communicate, to market or to provide products and services.
Communication – We may want to contact you for sales related purposes or inform you that our services has changed.
Marketing – We want to make recommendations and provide you with relevant information regarding our services and products. This is done with your consent or with legitimate interests. We may use the data to personalize our messages and make the information relevant to your interests – to make value.
Provide products and services – We need your personal data to provide you with our products and services. This is used while, for example, shipping and delivering what you have ordered.
Do not forget - You always have the right to remove all personal data about you. This is due to GDPR, General Data Protection Regulation. Upon your request, we will remove the information.
Access – You always have the right to access the personal information we store about you.
Make corrections – You always have the right to make corrections in the information stored about you.
To receive your personal data, contact us here.
PERIOD OF STORAGE
We do not store data any longer than necessary for providing our service or legally permitted. The period depends on the information and our purpose of processing the data.
Our site is hosted by Shopify Inc. They are our online e-commerce platform provider which allows us to sell our products and services to you. The data about you is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. The storage of your data is on a secure server behind a firewall.
Shopify will store your credit card data If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your order. All information is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as it is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After your purchase transaction is complete, the information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways are coherent with the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council. This is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure a secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more information, you can read Shopify’s Terms of Service here and Shopify's Privacy Statement here.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. This payment method is available in the United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Austria and the Netherlands. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on .
- Slice it: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. This payment method is available in the United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland and Austria. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information for each country can be found on .
- Direct banking: Available in Germany, Austria and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Direct Debit: Available in Germany, Sweden, Austria and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
- Card Payments: Available in Germany. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. In case of a subscription the amount will be debited in accordance with the timelines communicated.
The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.
Read more about Klarna's Data Protection here.